TM 11-6625-255-14/TO 33A1-13-170-1
leads to the METER binding posts.
nector, plug type UP-121M, or equivalent as needed.
In all other models the power cord is terminated with
connector plug UP 121M.
(3) If the AC outlet is of the standard two-slot
2-6. Installation of Plug-in Items
type, use a standard plug, and ground the equipment
The TS-723(*)/U is shipped with the tubes and fuses
with No. 12 AWG copper wire, or equivalent.
b. Make the input and output connections as
a. Check for breakage and proper seating of tubes
(1) For distortion measurements, connect the
b. Check that proper fuses are installed in fuse
test leads to the AF INPUT binding posts.
(2) For noise, signal level, or gain measurements
(1) 1.6A, 250V fuse in 1.6 AMP fuse holder (0.8A,
which require preamplification, connect the test leads
250V for 230V operation).
to the AF INPUT binding posts.
(2) 0.15A, 250 fuse in .15 AMP fuse holder.
(3) For noise, signal level, or gain measurements
that do not require preamplification, connect the test
Figure 2-2. Tube locations, Spectrum Analyzer
2-3/( 2-4 blank)