c. For requisitioning miscellaneous consumable maintenance supplies or expendable supplies, use CTA 50-970.
d. National Stock Numbers (NSN) that are missing for "P" source coded items have been applied for and will be
added to this manual by a change/revision when they are entered in the Army Master Data File (AMDF). Until the NSN's
are established and published, submit exception requisitions to: Commander, U. S. Army Missile Command, ATTN:
AMSMI-LC-MM-A Redstone Arsenal, Alabama 35898-5239.
e. The usable on code appears in the lower left corner of the Description column heading. Usable on codes are
shown as "UOC" in the Description column (justified left) on the first line applicable item description/nomenclature.
Uncoded items are applicable to all models. Identification of the usable on codes used in the RPSTL are:
f. This RPSTL does not contain illustrations for items listed
in Section II, since the manufacturer's manual contains
exploded view illustrations which are adequate for repair parts location. Copies of the manufacturer's manuals for the
Oscillator, Tektronix, Type SG 505 Option 01 are furnished with the equipment for which this RPSTL is prepared. The
figure and item numbers in the listing are for locating the item within this RPSTL.
6. How to Locate Repair Parts
a. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Not Known.
(1) First. Refer to the parts list to locate the item by description. This list is in alphabetical sequence within
each group and figure number. Identification of group and figure numbers and the manufacturers manual locational figure
numbers are listed below:
Circuit Card Assembly
Circuit Card Assembly
(2) Second. After locating the item in the Repair Parts List, refer to the Part Number Index to find the NSN.
b. When National Stock Number or Part Number is Known.
(1) First. Using the Index of National Stock Numbers and Part Numbers, find the pertinent National Stock
Number or Part Number. The NSN index is in National Item Identification Number (NIIN) sequence. The part numbers in
the Part Number index are listed in ascending alphanumeric sequence. Both indexes cross-reference you to the
illustration figure and item number of the item you are looking for.
(2) Second. After finding the figure and item number, verify that the item is the one you're looking for, then
locate the item number in the repair parts list for the figure.
7. Abbreviations. Not applicable.