open and ready for voltage
and waveform measurements.
4. Loosen the two nuts that secure the back of the switch
5. Lift the switch assembly up so the studs clear the mount-
ing bracket, then slide the assembly back and out of the
assembly to the rear mounting bracket.
Reverse the removal procedure to remount the switch
1. Loosen the shaft coupling set screws. See Fig. 4-14A.
2. Grasp the nylon rocker arm linkage at the switch
(SW365) end and lift the linkage off the switch lever.
3. Remove the two mounting screws that hold the switch
assembly mounting bracket to the side frame.
4. Slide the switch assembly back and lift the assembly
5. Loosen the set screws for the drive gears on bath the
switch shaft and the drive shaft. Loosen the set screw through
6. Pull the switch shaft to separate the two gears, then
unscrew the mounting bracket casting off the switch.
7. To replace, reverse the removal procedure, however,
make certain the new switch is in the same switched position
as the removed switch before tightening the drive gear set